Thursday, June 10, 2010

All my bags are packed...

Early tomorrow morning, I head off to Maine, to perform MUSE of FIRE at The Opera House at Boothbay Harbor. (The curtain is at 7:30 pm.) This is a special performance for me, since Cathy Sherrill, the gracious managing director of the theater, invited me to return with MUSE again this season, following my performance last summer in this historic theater. (I can't wait to see the building all painted...a process that had just started last time I was there, as you can see from the photo above...)

“Astounding...without question one of the greats on our historic stage...
the audience was riveted, enraptured..."—Boothbay Harbor Opera House

May they be so again!

My bags are ready; the show is rehearsed; the behemoth is "standard packed" (everything back in the same place it always is); fluids topped off; reservations made; it is time to bring my unique theatrical presentation to more audiences...with more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment